PUBG Mobile published the 22nd anti-cheating report on 6th February 2021. According to this report, Over 1,994,843 accounts are banned permanently and now these accounts will no more be accessible. The report was published from the period 29th January 2021 to 4th February 2021. The first anti-cheating report was published on 29th August 2020 and after this PUBG Mobile regular publishing the report. In the last report, PUBG Mobile banned over 1,857,847 accounts for cheating. PUBG Mobile stated in the report that “Fact: Nothing is as satisfying as using the #BanPan”.
Permanently blocked 1,994,845 users from accessing our game.
Here are the reasons why these accounts banned account permanently?
Most popular PUBG Mobile Hacks:
- X-ray Vision
- Auto-Aim Hacks
- Speed Hacks
- High Damage
Here are the types of accounts banned from 29th Jan to 4th Feb 21
PUBG Mobile Hacks : Below are the accounts that got banned permanently
- 1%- Conqueror Accounts
- 5%- Ace Accounts
- 10%- Crown Accounts
- 12%- diamond Accounts
- 13%- Platinum Accounts
- 11%- Gold Accounts
- 11%- Silver Accounts
- 37%- Bronze Accounts
Here is the list of banned cheats from 29th Jan to 4th Feb 21
PUBG Mobile hacks that led these accounts a permanent ban
- 32% of the accounts were banned due to X-ray vision. X-ray vision is a type of cheat in which a player can know the position of the enemy through walls.
- 32% of the accounts were banned due to the auto-aim usage means the cheater will be able to shoot the enemies using third party scripts which has a feature called “Auto-Aim”
- 20% of the accounts were banned due to speed hacks
- 5% of the accounts were banned due to the Modification of Character Model
- 8% of the accounts were banned due Modification of Area Damage 2%- Reason not specified